Monday, April 5, 2010

Romance Review: Confessions of a Duchess by Nicola Cornick

Confessions of a Duchess
by Nicola Cornick


HQN
http://www.nicolacornick.co.uk
ISBN: 9780373773770
Release Date: June 1, 2009

from the author's site: 

Laura, Dowager Duchess of Cole, has sworn never to marry again. But the arrival of Dexter Anstruther, the man with whom she once shared one forbidden night of passion, throws her plans and her heart into turmoil. Laura knows that the secret she is keeping from Dexter would destroy any chance of a future together. But can she keep her secrets and keep Dexter at arm's length when he is so determined to rekindle their passion?

my thoughts: 

Confessions of a Duchess was a little slow starting for me (I don't think I was in the right reading mood initially), however, once I got into the book it kept right on moving. Now that I've read Laura's story I can't wait to read about the rest of the Brides of Fortune. I loved Laura and Dexter, and reading their story was a treat. Nicola Cornick is definitely an author I'm going to continue reading.  I recommend you give her a try if you haven't already. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment