Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Paranormal Romance Review: Immortal Bride by Lisa Childs

Immortal Bride
by Lisa Childs
Silhouette Nocturne
http://www.lisachilds.com
ISBN: 9780373618064
Release Date: March 2009
from the author's site: 

For generations, local residents have whispered about an evil menace lurking near the shore of the Lake of Tears. The recent murder of landowner Damien Gray's bride, Olivia, confirms the worst. Now, confused and heartbroken, Olivia's spirit survives death and seeks vengeance upon the man she desired more than life itself, the man she now suspects was her killer—Damien.

But an angry shaman has his own vicious agenda, one that will bring Damien to understand his Native ancestry. Steamy passion and ancient vendettas will draw them ever deeper into a drama of a family's legacy, murder and a love so strong it can withstand even death. 

my thoughts: 

I flew through Immortal Bride in one night. Lisa Childs penned a different kind of Romance. I was so absorbed into Olivia and Damien's story that I couldn't put the book down until I was done. 

Immortal Bride is a unique tale of reunion and forgiveness.Olivia and Damien are destined for each other and not even death is going to keep them apart.  I've loved everything else I've read by Lisa Childs and I'm sure I'll continue to do so. I can't wait for her next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment