Sunday, September 6, 2009

Romance Review: Winter Kissed by Michele Hauf and Vivi Anna

Winter Kissed

A Kiss of Frost by Michele Hauf

Ice Bound by Vivi Anna



Silhouette Nocturne

ISBN: 9780373617999



Release date: November 1, 2008


from Michele Hauf's website:

A Kiss of Frost

When winter god and assassin Jal Frost's latest assignment targets mortal Kate Wilson, the last thing Jal anticipates is falling for his victim. But she provides a warmth unlike anything he's known. Soon Jal faces his most vexing challenge as he must choose between the woman he loves and his duty as a god.

Ice Bound

On a special mission to Japan, Dr. Darien Calder hopes to learn more about the legendary Ice Maiden, who purportedly froze lost travelers with just a touch of her icy lips. But when she rescues him from a snowdrift, will the warmth of Darien's newfound love be enought to thaw the Ice Maiden's heart?

my thoughts:

Winter has never been my favorite season, but the hot stories in Winter Kissed may make me want to change my mind. I love both Michele Hauf and Vivi Anna so I love that they came together with stories for this book. Jack Frost and the Japanese Ice Maiden aren't characters that you often get to read about. I'm a big fan of mythology so I really enjoyed the unique mythologies that each of these ladies used.

If you get a chance, grab a copy and settle down for a nice cool read. :) Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment