Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Intro

As though the blogoshpere or myself really needs another blog, but here it is, I've created one anyway. :)

For those of you who don't know me, I run a Young Adult blog called Want My YA. You can find that one by going here: http://www.wantmyya.blogspot.com

I will be using this blog to discuss everything else I read. It will probably wind up being a lot of Romance, but I'm not limiting myself to any one genre. I may even cover some non-fiction as well. The only thing you won't see covered here is YA because I already have a blog dedicated solely to that genre.

I also want to note that for now I will not be accepting any review requests for this blog because I already have so many I need to cover for Want My YA. Not to mention the 7+ bookshelves of unread books in my bedroom. I want to be able to review what I want when I want without worrying that I'm letting someone down by not posting fast enough.

I will try to post as often as possible but I can be a space case so don't surprised if I forget to post sometimes.

Questions or comments? email me at bookmaedin at yahoo dot com

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment